Accelerating L&D for Organizational Impact to Unleash a Future-Ready Workforce
L&D Influencers, Europe 17-18 September 2019 Hilton Olympia London
Work Place Learning Centre is pleased to announce our latest media partnership with Corinium Intelligence for the first ever L&D Influencers, Europe conference which will be held 17-18 September at the Hilton Olympia Hotel in London.
L&D Influencers, Europe was created by the same team at Corinium that created North America's leading learning and development conference, Chief Learning Officers & Influencers Forums.
Those North American events have brought together Learning and Development leaders from top companies including Amazon, Eventbrite, Facebook, Novartis, Uber for insightful keynotes from industry experts, in-depth presentations and interactive discussion groups.
This successful format will be replicated during the two-day London event which is designed exclusively for senior decision-makers in corporate learning which brings together titles including
- Chief Learning Officers,
- Heads of L&D,
- VP Employee Engagement,
- Chief People Officers,
- Organizational Development and Leadership executives across the learning and development landscape.
The aim is that by providing speakers who are top industry practitioners, peer to peer networking with L&D Influencers and unrivalled content that L&D Influencers Europe will be able to guarantee that everyone leaves with something concrete that they can really put in to action in their company.
Range of Themes
- Creating a technology-driven learning culture
- Learning and Development in the smart machine age
- Chris Parkinson Head of Learning, Engagement and Talent, TSB Bank
- James Barton Digital Learning Manager, Royal Mail
- The Workplace of the Future
- Mastering engagement to enhance productivity of today’s multi-generational workforce
- Jodie Lowe Head of Learning & Development, Moneysupermarket.com
- Dina Alvarez Head of Culture, Learning & People Development, Everis UK
Personalisation of Learning
- New roles for L&D:
- The reality of 70:20:10
- Gamification: Separating fact from fiction
- Andrew Fox Group Head of Learning & Development, HSBC
The ROI of L&D
- Show me the ROI
- Leadership Development: Creating a high-performance global team
- Donna Turner Global Learning & Development Manager, Charlotte Tilbury
- Melanie Lepine Group Head of Learning & Development, Domestic & General
- Coaching for Empowerment
- How to build a strong leadership culture within your organisation
- Jonathan Fletcher Global Head of Learning & Development, Technicolor
- Simon Gibson Head of Learning & Development, RS Components
- The Increasing Importance of Apprenticeships to Upskill Your Workforce
- How to future-proof your L&D team
- Frank Clayton Head of Learning, NG Bailey
- Caroline Ford Head of Learning and Development, Thomas Cook
Reasons to Attend
Executive Strategic Agenda
Hear perspectives from leading L&D executives and validate your leadership and development strategies, by implementing cutting-edge technologies to produce tangible business outcomes.
Meet leading L&D executives and broaden your professional networking, establishing lasting relationships which stretch beyond the confines of this 2-day conference. Exchange and share ideas with your peers in a non-competitive environment.
Technology in Learning
Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which technologies and processes are being used by leading companies, including new Application Programming Interfaces, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, amongst many others.
Over the last 3 years, Corinium has built a reputation for creating events that are known as the go-to meeting place for today's top executives within Learning & Development.
The Work Place Learning Centre Team, are delighted that Corinium are bringing the industry's most influential leaders from across the region to London for L&D Influencers, Europe.
This two-day event has been designed for those driving learning initiatives and senior professionals across the L&D landscape. The unique formats and exclusive networking will deliver a new type of conference to the industry that the Work Place Learning Centre team are proud to support.
The focus of L&D Influencers Europe is on peer to peer strategic discussions and networking so there is no massive exhibition fall full of enthusiastic sales people. Instead you will get the unique opportunity to learn from your peers, have closed-door discussions where you can share wins and challenges, and hear about new technologies and innovations, that will help you to build on your existing strategy.
Range of Environments
We really like the wide range of formats in which the content of the L&D Influencers Europe is delivered.
One of the plans for L&D Influencers, Europe that the team at WPLC really like are the roundtable discussions in which two or three moderators help to facilitate peer to peer discussions allowing everyone to share their thoughts and experience and build a greater understanding so that they are better equipped to meet L&D objectives and create solutions to or ways of preventing problems.
A panel of experts sharing their unique experience on a specific topic and answering your questions during a moderated conversation. Ask the questions that dig deeper into the topic and help you develop a broader perspective of the challenges and opportunities facing the L&D profession.
Get really under the skin of an organisation and zoom in on how they make the most of the opportunities that L&D functions have and how they overcame the challenges L&D functions face to make a successful L&D contribution to organisational success.
Insights from leading learning and development leaders from iconic organisations across a wide range of industries define the road map for making a contribution to organisational success for L&D professionals.
Please contact Work Place Learning Centre or use this link to access the L&D Influencers, Europe, website.