CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
What does this CIPD Level 5 HR course offer?
- Complete the course 100% online
- Low deposits and 0% finance available
- Dual Institute ot Leadership & Management (ILM) Award with no extra work
- Route to Associate CIPD Membership
- Live Q&A webinars for additional support
- Free access to the award-winning online DPG Community
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma covers a wide range of evidence-based HR principles and practices, including
- talent management,
- workforce planning,
- employment law and
With a CIPD Level 5 qualification, you won’t just succeed in mid-level HR roles – you will stand out.
What is a CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma?
The CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management is a qualification that was developed by the highly respected Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
It’s roughly equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
Every module of the course is aligned with the CIPD Profession Map.
The CIPD Professional Map is the global standard for people professionals and outlines the exact skills you need at each stage of your HR career.
This means that you can be sure everything you learn on this course is relevant, up-to-date, and will help you make a real impact at work.
What are the benefits of a CIPD Level 5 HR qualification?
The CIPD Level 5 Diploma shows employers that you have the wide range of skills and knowledge that you will need to stand out in mid-level roles such as
- HR Manager,
- HR Advisor, and
- HR Business Partner.
You’ll explore a broad range of HR models and practices across key areas such as
- talent management, and
- employment law,
You will also
- gain a better understanding of the external factors that can have an impact on HR activities and organisations.
- personally develop your analytical and problem-solving skills.
Successfully completing the Associate Diploma leads to CIPD Associate Membership, and will allow you to continue on to the highest level of CIPD study, the Advanced Diploma.
Level 5 HR Diploma FAQs
Is the CIPD Level 5 Associate Programme right for me?
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management is right for you if you:
- want to take the next step in your career in the people profession
- have some HR experience or a CIPD Level 3 qualification
- are currently in, or aiming for, a mid-level position like HR Manager or HR Business Partner
- want to add value to your organisation in a people practice role
The Associate Diploma is designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to
- impress employers,
- take on managerial roles,
- deliver real results at work, and
- get ahead in your HR career.
How long does it take to complete the CIPD level 5?
Most students take around 12 to 15 months to complete the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma.
However, everyone is different, so bear in mind this might change depending on your circumstances and how much time you have to study each week.
How is this CIPD level 5 course delivered?
We give you two options, so you can choose a style of learning that suits you.
Our 100% online programme gives you a totally flexible experience that helps you fit CIPD into your life.
You can access your course, resources, and webinars online anytime.
Prefer a more traditional learning experience?
Our blended programmes give you a unique combination of workshops, webinars, online learning and community collaboration.
What does the CIPD level 5 Diploma cover?
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management covers three core units and three specialist units:
- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence based practice
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management and workforce planning
- Reward for performance and contribution
You will also get to pick one optional unit from the following list:
- Specialist employment law
- Advances in digital learning and development
- Learning and development essentials
- People management in an international context
- Diversity and inclusion
- Leadership management development
- Well-being at work
How will you be assessed?
For every module you study, you'll complete a written assignment.
You'll hand these in online where they'll be marked by our assessors and moderated by CIPD.
Don't worry – if you don't pass an assignment first time, you'll be able to have another go with feedback and advice from your tutor.
We’ve got your back!
Do I need to be a CIPD member?
Yes, You should join CIPD as a Student Member before you submit your first assignment for your Level 5 Diploma.
You need to be a member so CIPD can moderate your assignments, award your grades, and give you your qualification – so it’s pretty important!
We’ll explain how to join as a Student Member once you enrol. Bear in mind you’ll pay an annual Student Membership fee to CIPD as well.
The CIPD Level 5 People Management course is ideal for you if you are:
- A current or aspiring HR Manager/Business Partner
- Switching career to HR and looking to start at a higher level
- Looking for the next step in your career
If you’re looking for tailor-made training for your staff, or training for a complete team we can help.
As people development experts with over 25 years’ experience of delivering the highest quality programmes with proven results, you can be confident that we will deliver your learning objectives.
We can deliver an in-house CIPD Qualifications training for organisations of all types and sizes, in any location.
A 98% customer satisfaction rating shows that we are experts in exceeding client expectations. Contact us for the latest customer satisfaction ratings.
We are the provider of choice for our clients because we:
- design bespoke learning solutions to suit your organisational needs, with flexible joining dates, workshops and assessments
- offer free training for any replacement employees if a member of your team leaves within 12 months of completing their training with us
- provide 24/7 support for all trainees through our online Community
- offer very attractive rates for group bookings, as well as retrospective discounts for additional training (over a 12-month period).
Want to learn with colleagues or friends, contact us to discuss the options available for buying in bulk.
We are confident of the quality and value for money offered by our professional qualifications courses.
This course is probably the lowest priced, blended learning programme available for Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Level 5 – with no hidden costs!
Contact us for the latest price comparisons with other providers and let us demonstrate the value of learning with us.
- Civil Service
- River Island
- Dorset Wildlife Trust
- British Gas
- Northgate Vehicle Hire