New Realities, New Opportunities!
There's no denying it: the old economy is shattered, and GONE FOREVER. It?s never coming back as it was, and in its place a generally tougher, more demanding marketplace is emerging.
Consumers have the power, ordinary products and services aren?t tolerated, money is spent with caution, sellers are scrutinized, and business success is earned not given. This is not the economy that you once knew. This is The New Economy. And, who better than 'Millionaire Maker' Dan Kennedy to show you how to succeed in it?
- The Key Decision required for success by The New Economy
- What Commonly-Held Belief About Business YOU MUST REJECT
- How to avoid the destruction of and profit from the ?No Boundaries? New Economy
- The #1 Demand of New Economy Customers: how to adapt, to profit from it
- The Power of PRACTICAL Creativity: How to build a better business by borrowing the best pieces `n parts of others?
- Four Power-Positioning Strategies for extreme marketplace advantage
- Strategies for profitable Networking, Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures (the New Capital of The New Economy)
- Six Mandatory Entrepreneurial Competencies for The New Economy
- Six Paths to IMMEDIATE Sales & Marketing Breakthroughs
- Four Myths about Selling that sabotage entrepreneurs
- How successful entrepreneur overcome isolation and loneliness, create productive association
- THE Worst Number in Business?and how to protect yourself from it
- Five Keys To MCF: Multiplied Cash Flow
- Warning: How Your Own Employees Secretly Sabotage Your Marketing
- Three Strategies for Building Your Own ?Ultimate Promotional Platform?
- What The New Economy Punishes most viciously and rewards most generously
About the Author
Dan Kennedy is a multi-millionaire, serial entrepreneur now directly influencing more than one million business owners annually as an advisor and business coach. Widely celebrated as 'the millionaire-maker'with a long track record of taking entrepreneurs to seven-figure incomes and to multi-millionaire wealth, his deliberately provocative, blunt, 'No B.S.' approach has earned him the title as the Professor of Harsh Reality.
This book can be purchased as part of a range of different learning solutions.
Option 1 - As a stand-a-lone reading by learning.
Option 2 - As part of an annual learning plan
Option 3 - As part of blended learning solution with learning resources selected from across the Work Place Learning Centre catalogue.
Option 4 - With support from an experienced coach, in which a Work Place Learning Centre coach works with you to explore how you can apply the lessons from the book in your everyday working activities.
If you would like to discuss the various purchase options available with this book, please save the book to your basket remembering to include the quantity that you require and one of the Work Place Learning Centre advisers will contact you.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases of this product or when it is combined with other products.
Simply add this product to your basket, remember to include the quantity that you require and one of our Work Place Learning Centre advisers will contact you.
Please note price comparison data is provided for indication purposes only.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of data it is not technically possible to maintain price changes in real time.
Customers are advised
- that prices may have changed, either up or down from those shown above.
- to compare final selling prices including shipping and handling charges that may not be displayed in the link information.
- the actual price of the product and shipping and handling charges on the seller’s web site at the time of purchase will govern the sale.