Turning contacts into contracts
Master the Art of Networking!
Networking expert and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Ivan Misner along with David Alexander, and Brian Hilliard reveal key networking techniques to help you grow your business. Learn how to reach quality prospects, leverage your contacts, motivate ongoing referrals, track your success, and so much more!
Includes the Networking Scorecard?an exclusive results-measuring system!
About the Authors
Dr. Ivan Misner is the founder and chairman of BNI, the world?s largest business networking organization. He has written eleven books including three New York Times bestsellers.
Brian Hilliard specializes in helping busy entrepreneurs market their business in less than 90 days. He is the owner of Agito Consulting and a popular speaker.
David Alexander is the chief networking officer of Referrals4life, LLC., one of the largest BNI franchises in the world. David is also an author and keynote speaker.
Introduction. Myths, Mysteries, and Misconceptions
Part I. The Networking Mindset
1. Social Capital
2. The Law of Reciprocity
3. Farming for Referrals
4. Fishing for Referrals
Part II. Your Networking Strategy
5. Three Essential Questions
6. The Butterfly Effect
7. The Four Streams of Your Networking River
8. Where Networkers Gather
9. Developing Your Target Market
Part III. Networking Face-to-Face
10. Joining the Crowd
11. The 12 x 12 x 12 Rule
12. Where?s Your Attention Focused?
13. Standout Questions
14. Telling Your Company?s Story
15. Quantity Is Fine, but Quality Is King
Part IV. Making Your Network Work
16. How Deep is Your Network?
17. Gaining Their Confidence
18. Leveraging New Contacts
19. The Power of Your Database
20. The Referral Process
Part V. Secrets of the Masters
21. Becoming the Knowledgeable Expert
22. Networking at Non-Networking Events
23. Becoming a Referral Gatekeeper
24. Being Your Own CNO
25. Creative Rewards
Part VI. Is Your Networking Working?
26. Top Ten Ways Others Can Promote You
27. Ten Levels of Referrals
28. The Networking Scorecard
Appendix 1. Checklist: Credibility Enhancing Materials
Appendix 2. Game Plan: Networking Like a Pro
This book can be purchased as part of a range of different learning solutions.
Option 1 - As a stand-a-lone reading by learning.
Option 2 - As part of an annual learning plan
Option 3 - As part of blended learning solution with learning resources selected from across the Work Place Learning Centre catalogue.
Option 4 - With support from an experienced coach, in which a Work Place Learning Centre coach works with you to explore how you can apply the lessons from the book in your everyday working activities.
If you would like to discuss the various purchase options available with this book, please save the book to your basket remembering to include the quantity that you require and one of the Work Place Learning Centre advisers will contact you.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases of this product or when it is combined with other products.
Simply add this product to your basket, remember to include the quantity that you require and one of our Work Place Learning Centre advisers will contact you.
Please note price comparison data is provided for indication purposes only.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of data it is not technically possible to maintain price changes in real time.
Customers are advised
- that prices may have changed, either up or down from those shown above.
- to compare final selling prices including shipping and handling charges that may not be displayed in the link information.
- the actual price of the product and shipping and handling charges on the seller’s web site at the time of purchase will govern the sale.